Article Published Date : 2021-07-04
How to clean the dust bucket/AquaWeb of my Philips AquaAction
Published on 2021-07-04
We advise cleaning your Philips AquaAction vacuum cleaner's dust bucket and AquaWeb after every vacuuming session. Just follow these simple steps.
Clean the dust bucket and AquaWeb after every vacuuming session
- Switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Press the release button to remove the hose.
- Open the cover.
- Grab the handle of the air filter and lift the lid off the dust bucket.
- Lift the dust bucket out of the appliance by its handle.
- Empty the dust bucket into the sink.
Tip: You can use the AquaWeb as a drainer.
- Remove the AquaWeb from the dust bucket and clean it under the tap.
- Empty, clean and dry the dust bucket.
- Dry the AquaWeb with a clean cloth or let it dry on the air before you put it back into the dust bucket.
- Place the dust bucket back in the appliance and put the air filter back.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.