There can be several reasons causing the disconnection between your Philips Air Purifier and smartphone. Check the steps below to solve this:
1. Please check if your smartphone is connected to "Philips Setup" before pairing. If yes, please make sure to connect to your home Wi-Fi at the beginnning of pairing.
2. Please check if you have entered the correct Wi-Fi password. The password has 63 words length restictriction and special symbols are not accepted.
3. If your smarthphone is connected to "Philips Setup" when failure occurs, please manually switch your smartphone's connected Wi-Fi from "Philips Setup" to your home Wi-Fi.
4. Make sure your smartphone is connecting to 2.4GHz (home) Wi-Fi, NOT 4G network or public Wi-Fi. In order to pair your devices successfully, we suggests to turn off your smartphone's 4G data. (If you are using Android smartphone, please turn off 4G.)
5. Please make sure your Wi-Fi is not connected with SoftAP network.
6. If you are using VPN on your smartphone, please turn it off.
7. Please check if your router has set the whitelist to block the pairing. If yes, please close your whitelist of your router to ensure success on pairing.
8. Please make sure to keep both the air purifier and smartphone within 10 meters from the router.
9. The Wi-Fi connection might get interrupted by other electronic devices, sparkling light source, or signal stations. Ensure that your Philips Air Purifier is away from this kind of sources and try to pair the air purifier with the Wi-Fi again.
10. If none of the solutions help and the connection still fails, please unplug the air purifier from the electric outlet, and plug into the electric socket after waiting for 30 seconds. Your Philips Air Purifier will reconnect to your Wi-Fi automatically.
If above solutions do not solve the issue, or the disconnection issue happens frequently, please contact us for further assistance.
You are about to visit a Philips global content page
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.