How to assemble my Philips food processor's juicer?
Published on 2021-11-14
- Put the part with the flaps on the motor unit in order that the opening for the spout is placed on the right back side (2 o'clock).
- Turn it to the right until you hear a click. Now one flap must now be on the front side and one on the back side.
- Then attach the transparent part with the spout.
- Attach the sieve.
- Attach the lid by placing it in the position that the part on the lid where the flap can be linked is in the front.
- Now close the lid by using the flaps.